AK-Fest Donations

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
I have heard from several people about wanting to help pay for some of the cost of hosting this shindig. So, if you would like to make a donation, you can use the PayPal donate button at the bottom of this page or there will be a donation jar at the checkin table.

Coming into the AKFest, including banner ad payment and contributions made by members since last update, deducting for site expenses with the upgrades, hosting costs, etc, our total in the kitty as of today is $333.14

We will be putting the balance forward with whatever funds become available into this upcoming meet.

Although I cannot attend, I have some spare items around here.

If I can work out how to get them to the meeting, you could sell them with all proceeds going to AK. If they get there and don't sell, an AKer with eBay experience could list them, again all proceeds to AK. Would save additional shipping costs, more $$ available to the site.

Just a thought...Ray

Sure thing, all donations accepted. We might even use a donated gift for a raffle item. As my Granfather use to say, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."

We might want to also think about doing an equipment auction, so that people could get rid of some unwanted gear and get some cash for it. If the owner wanted to donate proceeds to AK or have some extra cash to spend at the bar, the choice would be theirs. I know I'd bring some stuff to auction.

Have you considered holding a raffle? I've got a couple of items that I'd be willing to donate...

Back
Top Bottom