AK-Fest gets its first "official" show coverage!

Wow, what a great review! Excellent read...

Whodda thunk it a couple of years ago?

Hey-Hey!!!,
That was the best show coverage I've read yet! Good job in dealing with all the presentations, and the extensive pix. A toast to our tireless reporter!

One small typo---The amp circuit is E-Linear, from Emotive Audio where it was developed. That E is also symbolic for voltage was a good pairing, as it's short-path voltage feedback.

We enjoyed putting on the show as much( if not more ), than the spectator attendee's. I'll wager that all the folks who put together a room would have this same opinion...I know I saw it while listening in all over the 12th floor!
cheers,
Douglas

Hopefully they will get the article corrected, Tim - one huge advantage of on-line publishing is that should be easy for them to do.

Other than that, though, I thought the article did a great job of covering the Fest.

I noticed that when I read the article Tim, hopefully as RichPA stated being on line they can get it corrected quickly, it sucks the amount of work and pride you put into AK as well as your listening room to not receive the credit you deserve.

Otherwise a great writeup of the Fest.

Jim

This says it all "was unlike any other audio show I have experienced...the show displayed a sense of community that was utterly refreshing. Yes, there were manufacturers, distributors and dealers present as well, but they seemed to zone in on the positive vibes and were warm and accommodating across the board"

I think goes a long way to let people know what AK is all about. It's about community, it's about a passion for music, it's about fun. Thats why I coined "all audio, no attitude" years ago. As Spock once said, "the needs of the many, out weight the needs of the one." Audiokarma is a whole and not any one individual.

Now having said that, Kam play nice and don't make me call out the "waaaaaaaaaa-bulance." :D .......Dude, just kidding. Sorry your room was misrepresented in the article.

Strawman said:
Gonna need another floor?

If we do that, then we need another day. I couldn't spend the time in the rooms that I wanted to even with two days and one floor. Such problems! :D

Back
Top Bottom