AK Fest Roll Call

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
If you plan on attending can ya just make a quick post here. Just trying to get a feel for how many folks are coming and how much food we need.

Also if your bring gear please PM me with the exact pieces. I really need to know so we can ensure there is a place for you. Thanks

Grumpy

unfortunately can't

I have a personal commitment tha I can't get out of. Just my Luck!
Regrets, Ron

Me and the wife will be there....

GF......I'll drink a couple fer ya if you want:beerchug:!!!!LOL.....No I'm not a lush...just thirsty!!!!!:beer:

Looking iffy for me due to wife chairing a black tie event starting at 6 in Lima...........................maybe...........................just maybe..................
MBB

Count me in, with digi camera

As DingusBoy noted, I'll be there. I'll bring some vintage stuff to sell/swap, maybe tubes, iron, tube units. Will also bring a little digital camera to document the event.

I'll be there with a friend. I'm bringing lots of gear 3 large sets of speakers but was planning on leaving some of the big stuff in the van until someone wanted to hook em up inside to try them out. I posted most of the stuff earlier in the for sale thread.

unfortunatly i cant be there ( duh)

but i want to see lotsa pics as noted above. and current pics of everyone whos willing!

Originally posted by Fishstink
I'll be there with a friend. I'm bringing lots of gear 3 large sets of speakers but was planning on leaving some of the big stuff in the van until someone wanted to hook em up inside to try them out. I posted most of the stuff earlier in the for sale thread.
Cover them up well in your van, wouldn't want to see anything get stolen!!:pistols:

Back
Top Bottom