AK Fest Roll Call

I'll be there, I'm bringing about 15 - 20 three packs of 8volt, 250ma wedge lamps, $3/pack, all proceeds to the fest!! :)

Myself and a guest [Dan]

I'm traveling with a fellow audiophile from Columbus. He is not a AK member. He is a tube-o-phile and certifiable "cable nut". I'll bring the Moth, tube caddy, my rack, possibly my PLC. Dan will bring his fantastic Audiomeca Enkianthus DAC, Elrod power cords [among others] some digital links for the DAC, and interconnects. Omega Micro "Ebony" I believe [also fantastic]. If I bring the Hydra PLC I may bring his Audio Magic "Stealth" or PS Audio "Ultimate outlet"and daisy chain them.

MikE

Originally posted by dgwojo
I'll be there, I'm bringing about 15 - 20 three packs of 8volt, 250ma wedge lamps, $3/pack, all proceeds to the fest!! :)

Dave:
Do you have any of the Marantz indicator lights? I believe they are the T-1 3/4 sized ones. I'd be interested in a few of those.

C-ya there!

Originally posted by Andyman
Dave:
Do you have any of the Marantz indicator lights? I believe they are the T-1 3/4 sized ones. I'd be interested in a few of those.

C-ya there!
I'll see what I can bring, I've had a bunch on order since early January but still haven't seen them, we'll discuss at the fest, and I'll bring the few spares I have left!! :)

Well after discussions with Grumpy, I've finally decided on what I'm bringing Saturday.

Yamaha PF-1000 turntable w Benz Glider
Marantz 2130 tuner
Pioneer DV-563A (CD, SACD, DVD-A, MP3)
Ohm I speakers.

Anyone bringing a 1000w amp? I'd love to hear the Ohms at the max power rating.

X

I'll be there, but the wife and daughter are staying home, as the little girl is a bit under the weather. She woulda loved the good music, though!

Back
Top Bottom