AK Fest swap room sign up

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Do you want a table in the swap room ? 6 foot tables cost $50.00 each. Due to other events going on at the hotel we have a very limited space for the swap space.

To reserve a table please contact me via private message or info@akfest.com

Thanks
Grumpy

Tables

1 Miopic5
1 Andyman
1 Goodwill Hifi
1 Djjim
4 John
4 Bob
1 Scott

It is still undetermined at this time where the space will be. I can tell you it will be very near the rest of the show.

Grumpy

Swap space is still available. Book yours now.

Table Reserved... Check is in the mail
29488 Woodward Ave
Suite 160
Royal Oak, Michigan 48073
Mario (Mopic5)
Yippeee!

Man this is gonna be a tough call this year.

You couldn't get a better neighbor than Mario, but I don't know if I have enough stuff this year and want to devote all the time it takes to staffing the table.

Decisions, decisions....

Thanks Andy,
Coming from you that means a lot.
Following up this morning's pm response, I'd be happy to buy another half table and get you in somehow - someway - not to mention offering my services in guard duty....

You know, it just wouldn't be AKFest w/o me and Mario in the Swap Room.

Besides, I've moved enough stuff around today; there's enough here :yes:

I'm in; PM sent to Grumpy

Andyman's the Man!
Welcome to the swapclub GoodWill. Looking forward to a fun packed weekend!

More tables available folks. Contact me to reserve on. Thanks

Grumpy

Trying to figure out if I have enough to bring to warrant a table. In middle of a nasty divorce and she has alot of my stuff......:tears:

Trying to figure out if I have enough to bring to warrant a table. In middle of a nasty divorce and she has alot of my stuff......:tears:

Thats sure does stink. Maybe you can share a table with some one..

Sent request in a couple days ago and haven't heard where to send my check....this is my first AK fest (just joined AK), and sorry if I'm not up on all the details...can someone post where to send my check....thank you.

Sent request in a couple days ago and haven't heard where to send my check....this is my first AK fest (just joined AK), and sorry if I'm not up on all the details...can someone post where to send my check....thank you.

DJ Jim, This looks like what you need.

If it were me I would include a note with your AK handle & that it is for a swap table.
Heck, if it were me I would wait for a PM back from Grumpy verifying a table for you.

AudioKarma
29488 Woodward Ave
Suite 160
Royal Oak, Michigan 48073

Last edited:
Thanks for address to send a check....I'll go ahead and do it today....I like your "traveling music" society....although I prefer wine! See you in Michigan!

List is updated above. If you wanted a table and your name is not on the list, please contact me or post to this thread.

Thanks
grumpy

Back
Top Bottom