AK Fest Update

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
The Fest is coming along nicely. So far we have nearly filled all the vendor rooms and have just a little space left for members. I seem to recall many local members saying they wanted space at the fest for their system but have not heard a peep from them.

If you want space at the fest its speak now or forever hold your peace. I cannot hold rooms anymore with out your payments. Thank you.

Grumpy

After some of the SHIT I'v been reading on other threads ...I might be changing my mind about goin....... :thumbsdn: :scratch2: :thumbsdn:

Member room rates are 20.00 and rooms will be split in either 2 or 4.

Gary

You have a bad day today ? Ray is joking.

Interpretation

is sometimes hard in the written word.

Gary you may have read something the wrong way in another thread. Without body language and intonation, all the sarcasm dissapears in the thread.

I'm sure nothing was meant by it.

Come out and enjoy the company, bring your gear, I for one want to see as much as I can. I'm flying 2000 miles to see and hear as much gear as I possibly can AND to meet as many people as commited(or who should be) as myself.

Ken

Gary in Michigan. Don't take to heart what people say on here. I wll give you an example. The audio guys on here HATE most of my stereo. I have read more wise cracks from them than I can count.
My system.
Bose 301 speakers
Rat shack sub woofers.
Dynaco pre amp {I think they like dynaco}
Rca 100 watt sub woofer amp. {no wise cracks on that.}
Sanyo' ya thats right sanyo 100 watt power amp
This system works good. The 301s have a good clear sound. The subs pound the floor and have been under heavy use with no problems for 12 years. The sanyo amp cranks and has been under heavy use for 18 years. The only work I have done to the sanyo is clean the controls. Who cares what people say. I don't.
I have had a computer for two and a half years and some of the stuff i have seen on it is unreal, Almost shocking. The people on ak are vary mild compared to what is out there. Go to ak fest and get in their face. I would go but I do not get time off till the end of summer. They would kick me out and throw my gear out the window.
Have fun
ED

roundscreen said:
...They would kick me out and throw my gear out the window.

I'm fairly certain that wouldn't happen. If it does, I'll help you pick up the pieces.

Too bad you won't be able to make it. Maybe next year.

Back
Top Bottom