AK Fest volunteer sign up

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
We will be needing a few volunteers to help out at the fest. If you can help for any amount of time please put your name on this list, along with the day and hours you can help. Thank you

Grumpy

I am sure that I can find a few hours to help out. Put me down as a wild-card and let me know where, when and how I can help. I will volunteer my wife too! She / we would be real comfortable at registration but anything else is fine too.

We will arrive sometime on Friday, hopefully late afternoon or early evening.

I will pass everyones names on to the misses. She handles this department. Thanks

Grumpy

Still could use volunteers. Even if for an hour or two here or there.

I can help fill in some gaps, Dave (Nancy?). I can do Friday PM or most anytime Sat. Early Sun is an option as well. Let me know when you need extra troops.

I will be there Friday afternoon and can put a few hours in from then to Monday morning. As long as I get to see the show. :thmbsp:

I am still looking for a few volunteers. There will be another event at the hotel and I want to make sure that we only have our attendees at the show. We have been very successful in the past with the members help.

Anyone that can volunteer their time would be appreciated. And it should only be for a couple hours at a time. Mostly I need people on the floors of the show. Please let me or grumpy know.

Thanks,
Nancy

Back
Top Bottom