AK has been restored from a backup

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
Due to a database issue, we have had to reset the site to 4am yesterday. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but the restore from the database backup was necessary to fix the issues. Yes, we lost all posts since 4am yesterday 2/20/2016. Steps have been taken to help prevents this in the future.

Due to a database issue, we have had to reset the site to 4am yesterday. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but the restore from the database backup was necessary to fix the issues. Yes, we lost all posts since 4am yesterday 2/20/2016. Steps have been taken to help prevents this in the future.

Thank you for all your hard working restoring the site!

It's all part of my accepting the responsibility of keeping the site running. I said it before and I'll say it again,"Some times life just happens. We acknowledge it, we learn from it but we don't dwell on it. We just move on". It's kind of like Dori. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. :beatnik:

I would have had a heart attack or two. When I saw the message I was like: "Oh shit the poor dudes..."

Thanks for keeping this place running. Give the database a cookie.jpg from me pls.

Back
Top Bottom