AK helping Families for the Holidays 2010

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. Many of us sat down to meals with our families. Roast turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, pies and deserts. Maybe you talked about what you were thankful for, or what you were going to get for others for Christmas.

Yesterday, some families were wondering how they were going to make it through the next month, worrying about how they were going to provide a Christmas for their kids.

Yesterday, I logged onto AK and was thankful for all the members who are such giving people.

Today, I want to say Thank You for all your generosity ! With the auctions, which I have to say are so awesome and fun. With the continued influx of donations of a sizes. We are working toward making this holiday season special for families who are struggling.

I can't say it enough, thank you, thank you, thank you !!

Nancy

Hmmm... My company has a matching donation program. I wonder if....:scratch2:

Mine does as well!

Nancy, if you can provide me with the information for the VOA (address, fax, TID) I can send them a form that will give them a matching gift of the same amount that I donated.

This will be the last week to get your donations in for our adopted families. Please consider helping. Thank you

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom