AK is like family to me, so I ask for your prayers

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
My daughter called today to tell me they found her little brother, he is almost 2, in the pool floating face down. He was air lifted to the hospital, where the doctors say he is going to be fine. Still I ask that you keep little Lewis in your thoughts and prayers regardless of your personal beliefs. Yesterday's festivities had me on a real high only to come crashing back to earth when I heard my daughter crying. We all have fun with our toys but please keep in mind FAMILY IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT.

Thanks for listening
Luther Ward
wardsweb

Luther,

Very sorry to hear that and simply relieved to hear that Lewis is going to be alright. My thoughts are with your family.

Luther

My familes thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

Dave

God Bless you and your's Luther. May God's grace save and protect little Lewis. As the father of a 2yr old myself, I cannot begin to fathom how you or your family must be feeling.

Mike

I really do appreciate the support.
thanks.gif

You're in our thoughts and prayers my friend.....may God bless your family in this time of crisis.

OMG! Reading that made me catch my breath. Whew! Thank the Lord in heaven that he came out ok. What a scary thing to go through.

Back
Top Bottom