AK Live FF Draft Summery

Are there more teams this year? The quantity of caliber players on my team does'nt seem up to last year, likely had something to do with my draft position in either event. But don't get disenchanted, I will still kick some tail!

Mike Bama said:
I never saw any info. I kept looking for info, and next thing ya know it was over. Y'all are lucky I missed out. :lmao: Has anyone ever thought about having multiple divisions? It seems with as many members, that would work out. I have been playing fantasy baseball, and football for years. It's alot of fun. :)

Mike Bama:

We opened it up on 6/29 and I closed it 7/16 at 14 teams, which is either 4 or 2 more than last year. We haven't really looked at multiple divisions because this is only the 3rd year we've done it and LY was a bit of a push to get the last few guys in. I think Grumpy and I talked Dingus into playing in the last spot at the last minute in a chat one night.

Maybe next year we can try something like that, because it is beaucoups fun; most guys come back each year and even some guys with little interest in the sport play just for grins.
It should be tougher this year to as more teams spreads the talent and we are getting more savvy coaches in. The scoring is a bit more leveled and balanced this year, so Peyton Manning aside, there should be quite a bit more parity in the league and a lot more close games, which I think will really get things hopping.

If something comes up and we need a new coach, you'll be the the first PM though!

Take care, and no kibuttzing Thor :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom