AK March Madness brackets. Fill 'em out now!

Thanks - I selected my choices. Some were based on mascots, the state where the college is located or specific teams I hate. :D

I filled one out and after looking it over I realized I must have had a cupful of the Big Ten kool-aid as well. I'll have to revisit it tomorrow and fix it.

I'll play along, why not. :smoke: I was gonna mention today, that I got an email from cbs sports, but got kinda busy. Then I saw this thread, & remembered, or I woulda forgotten, probably. :D

I'm in, I just picked schools I like, Eric wanted me to make sure and say that he had no part in any of the picks I made.

That also means he won't share in the glory when I do well. ha!

Thanks,
Erin

I'm in, I just picked schools I like, Eric wanted me to make sure and say that he had no part in any of the picks I made.

That also means he won't share in the glory when I do well. ha!

Thanks,
Erin
I pretty much picked schools I liked too, for one reason or the other. Pay no attention to Eric until we see how he does on his bracket> :) Just have fun! I'm going to get my wife to fill out a bracket too just so I can trash talk to someone face to face.

Last edited:
Damn, I have a half hour to get one in! Here goes!
Hold on there Jailtime! This year the NCAA field expanded by 4 more teams. In the brackets you'll see "First 4 In ,#1,#2# 3 and #4" Those are the early games tonight. The brackets don't lock until noon eastern on Thursday. You'll still have to pick a game, but the choices are 1,2,3, or4. Anyone can enter and pick up until that time. You can change any of your picks up until that time.

After 12 noon EST Thursday, the system will let us see what everyone else's brackets are. You're stuck with your picks at that time. Go for it!:thmbsp:

Dangit, I procrastinated yesterday, & had to rush through it today. Oh well, it's not like I knew what to do anyways. :D

Back
Top Bottom