AK March Madness brackets. Fill 'em out now!

Congats to Uconn and also 313guy for winning our bracket. He has a whole year to hold it over our heads:) Well done folks...:tresbon:

FWIW, Dick Vitale is picking the Tar Heels to win it all next year...:scratch2:

Thanks Kevin. I won't hold it over anyone's heads though, (with the possible exception of Scuzzer.:scratch2:)

Glad you mentioned Dick Vitale. Here are his picks for this year's bracket (from his website).:

dicks%20picks.JPG

He nailed 26out of 32 in the first round. Would have lead our bracket at that moment. Then the wheels started coming off. 8 of 16 in round two, 1for 8 in round three then 0 for the remainder. "AWESOME, BABY!!"
Be sure to consult his picks before filling in next year's bracket.:D

With the weighting in the Audiokarma/CBS scoring system, I have him with a score of 46, and he watches college hoops for a living.:yes:

I guess the lesson is: early losses mean less than I thought, and as Scuzzer pointed out early on, having your champion still in it means most. 40% of my total came in the last 2 games and if Kentucky won, those points were going to the 3 KY pickers. ( That doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean.)
One last time for the record,and I know Kevin put it up but I found the text only hard to decipher, here is the final standings sorted by champion pick in reverse order.:
final.JPG

Back
Top Bottom