AK Mid Atlantic Spring Gathering May 23rd!

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
The date is set, and preparations are underway for our spring gathering.
When: May 23rd, 2015
Time: 11a.m. till 6 p.m

I will have the usual eats, and will set up the garage as a swap area. Ghazzer is social secratary again and will keep track of who is bringing what. I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it!
Regards,
Jim

Great news! If I'm not moving my youngest from one house to another at school I should be there with a main dish.
Thanks, Jim. You always throw one heckuva shindig.

I'll mark this date on the calender....May 23rd is a Saturday....looks good......now can I borrow the keys to your vette...:D

What Can I Bring???

Updated 10:45PM, 5/22/2015. . . . . It's TOMORROW!

I'll use this post to document what people are bringing. Add a post to this thread or send me a PM and I will keep a running tally here and update it daily.

Looking forward to seeing how well everyone survived the winter.

Yes = 20
Maybe = 2
No = 23

What people are bringing:

Main Dish - Jim - Crab Dip
Main Dish - Rick T. - Pulled Pork
Case of Coca Cola
Sodas
Cups, napkins, plastic utensils, paper plates, etc.
Beer (case)
XXX Beer (½ case)
Beer (½ case & ice)
Wine - 2
Ice Tea
Posole
Desert - 3
Snicker Doodles
Veggie platter
Chilli
Pasta Salad
Potato Salad
Salsa & Chips
Hamburger buns

Needed:

??????

Last edited:
Steve; Put me down for a case of Coke's.

Survived the winter, got all my toes and fingers too.

Larry

I will mark my calendar and plan on being there if someone can run me out there. Other than that some sort of cake or other dessert, the rest is in the Lord's hands.

I got the PM, but it's too far of a drive for me any more for a few hours of visiting...

What I need to do s throw a weekend party out here so you all can some this way and well make it a camping trip. :D

I will mark my calendar and plan on being there if someone can run me out there. Other than that some sort of cake or other dessert, the rest is in the Lord's hands.

Rob:
I will swing by and pick you up in 29 days, and save space for a desert.

Last edited:
The 23rd works for me. (I don't know why I kept thinking the 24th other than the Hamfest in HoCo Fairgrounds)

I'll bring some chips again.

Unless work calls I will be there. Can bring more beer and will try to get the wife to make some Filipino spring rolls. Coming from Fort Belvoir if anyone needs a ride.

Bring some tunes, I will have Quicksilver tube mono blocks on the Midrange panels and the Ribbons!
Regards,
Jim

I should be able to make this. I'll bring beer(not a keg, I'm not working at the brewery anymore) & maybe a batch of chili in a crock pot. I know Rick often does chili, so my food contribution could change. Thanks Jim and Steve!

Planning to bring cold beer?

Please give me some idea of how much, and whether we will need to have a cooler and ice waiting.

Thanks - - -

I'll make every effort to get to this one.

I can bring a good size cooler if needed. Let me know ahead of time though, I don't really want to take it for a drive just for the heck of it :)

Howzabout I bring a veggie platter? That way we can pretend to be healthy while drinking beer and eating chocolate cake.

Back
Top Bottom