AK Mid Atlantic Spring Gathering May 23rd!

Thanks for having us, Jim! It was nice getting to meet and schmooze with those who made the trek. And, Jim: If you're going to be in downtown DC sometime, let me know! Always welcome to stop by.

Hey, wa di miss!!??

Ya mist da boat!!! And we missed your cheery face, and many others.

Mucho thanks to Jim for hosting another winner. Thanks to all for the delicious, filling food, and the visiting.

I'll post some pics after supper. (See post #108 on next page.)

Last edited:
thanks again to jim for his wonderful hospitality! boy do those maggies sing with the revised triamped setup:thmbsp:

nice to meet some new folks and see old pals. thanks to all who drove a fur piece to join us!

Many thanks to all who attended. I had a great time with everything going on and lots of music being played!
Thanks again for stopping by,
Jim

Once again, a big thanks to Jim for putting up with all of us. Nice to see folks again / meet you for the first time as the case may be.

I had a ball as usual. Lots of fun talking to everyone, stuffing my face and checking out some trick rigs.
Thanks to Jim for hosting and preparing his signature dishes.

Many thanks to Jim, the perfect host we have come to expect. Great food great drink and the chance to greet old friends. At my age you enjoy these events to the max. Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll see y'all in the fall.

Oops! a big thanks to Steve for the ride to and from.

Last edited:
Jim, thanks for hosting this fabulous GTG again. You're a great host and I love your 6L6 Tee Shirt. I enjoyed meeting so many nice people and the food was great.

A big thanks to Jim. Nice seeing people I knew again and meeting some new people.

Thanks Jim, you are an awesome host. I had a great time at my first event. Hope to see you and every one else in the fall. :thmbsp:

One more Echo. Thanks Jim for hosting the meet and scheduling the Sunny Day! Still trying to wrap my head around the Triamped active crossover Maggies. Next question what does the second tone arm do? (different cart, different flavor? )

Tony;
If his TT is 78 capable, the 2nd tonearm could be 78 only. In Jim's case, I'd say it's more likely a different cart / stylus for 33's/45's. Beats having to change carts, and redoing all the "angles and dangles".
Larry

Back
Top Bottom