AK Slow today

This has been driving me nuts for several days.

I have had to post at not only oh dark hundred, but rather OMG dark hundred!!!

anybody know what's up?

It's been awful for 2-3 days. Seems to happen yearly or thereabouts, and usually takes a few days to get fixed. Then things continue as before.

One would think they would tell us why things are so slow?

They're probably more interested in fixing the problems than discussing them.

One would think they would tell us why things are so slow?

If they were doing some site's maintenance they would have already told us.
...Same thing with upgrading and handling large volume (traffic).

Then, it could be some type of virus, malware, breach, ...but that too they would have told us.

What is left and not worth mentioning? ...Ha!

It's been awful for 2-3 days. Seems to happen yearly or thereabouts, and usually takes a few days to get fixed. Then things continue as before.

They're probably more interested in fixing the problems than discussing them.

True, every year we're all going thru that. But they always tell us about it; only this time they are taking their time.

Server busy....try again later. What's up guys ? Your (paid) subscribers deserve to know what's going on....

Jblnut

A few days ago I saw a Mod post about upcoming server upgrades. Maybe that is what is going on.

A few days ago I saw a Mod post about upcoming server upgrades. Maybe that is what is going on.

Sorry but we are still working on the current server. Are you sure it was not an old post ya seen ?

Thanks
Grumpy

Sorry but we are still working on the current server. Are you sure it was not an old post ya seen ?

Thanks
Grumpy

Rome was not built in a day!
It took God 7 days to creat the Heavens & Earth!
Nero fiddle while Rome burned!
:scratch2:

Thanks
Grumpy

I don't remember Grumpy. Just thought I recalled a post about server work going on. Might have been an old post.

AK is just plain not loading up on my Tapatalk app today however Headfi works fine on it. Its been a few days now that I've been having this issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've been getting ~10 second page load times for the past few days. Thought it might just be me because I haven't seen any other posts here about it.

How about other's experience lately ? Fast or slow ?

jblnut

Back
Top Bottom