AK Tripod has passed, founder of Blue Angel cartridges

Mister Pig

Pigamus Maximus
I see this is a bit of oldish news, perhaps I have missed it when it first occurred. However, if I did not, I would think its an important bit of info for Akers to know.

Just came across this info in a web search. I remember talking with Andre in threads. Very nice guy, very knowledgeable, AK is diminished with his passing.

https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?t=103473

RIP Andre.

Regards
Mister Pig

Last edited:
I see this is a bit of oldish news, perhaps I have missed it when it first occurred. However, if I did not, I would think its an important bit of info for Akers to know.

Just came across this info in a web search. I remember talking with Andre in threads. Very nice guy, very knowledgeable, AK is diminished with his passing.

https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?t=103473

RIP Andre.

Regards
Mister Pig
That is indeed sad to hear. He always had something interesting to say!

There was something on VE last year I think, very sad he has passed he was a really decent guy.
Chris

Piggy: Yes, rather old news - but a reminder to remember him surely can't harm, as he really was a nice guy.

I should still have one of his pics saved. Let's see...

Yup, there it is:

judy_the_cushion.jpg

Laughed my a** off, when I first saw it - and it shows his dachshund Judy exploring the inside of a cushion cover.

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Piggy: Yes, rather old news - but a reminder to remember him surely can't harm, as he really was a nice guy.

Yup, there it is:

View attachment 1376566

Laughed my a** off, when I first saw it - and it shows his dachshund Judy exploring the inside of a cushion cover.

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Was she the one that was bitten by a spider and had to have foot surgery?

Yup, there it is:

View attachment 1376566

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

This is wiener dog behavior. I have one named Addy, and that is what she looks like when she comes out of her sleeping bed every day. She gets herself wound up in her blanket. And when its early in the morning and she does not want to really leave bed, she reluctantly moves, and her blanket comes with her. So I have a walking blanket going across the bedroom floor, then eventually a snout pokes out, and finally an entire wiener dog appears when its time to go down the stairs. Dachshunds do seem to like to wrap themselves up in a blanket or burrow under the sheets.

Cheers
Mister Pig

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom