Ak was down all day

petehall347

the brandy coffee man
wondering what happened all day today as could only get server error message and no one else seems to be talking about it so was it just me ?

It gave me a glitch about 8 am, was fine by 9 am. Not sure when it came back exactly, thats just when I happened to check.

I actually got a sever error message this morning on my iPad around 6:45 or so. By the time I got to work around 8ish it was working though. Thats U.S. Central time zone btw.

wondering what happened all day today as could only get server error message and no one else seems to be talking about it so was it just me ?

Not just you, it was down for me as well, with that 'server error' message - for most if not all of the morning, not sure when it came back...

It was down when I tried to get on a little after 5 a.m. Eastern, don't know what time it came back up.

Either DNS propogation error, or it was them dang aliens again ...

il_214x170.929202125_axxj.jpg

Tech support, my name is David. How may I service you?"

Was down this morning. No idea why.

But its back up and snappy happy fast now.

Frannie

It was down for me before midnight....and still Dow at 3am when I went to bed...back up by 8:30

It was down for me this morning about 7am CDT. Came up a few minutes later, and was still up after work.:)

Back
Top Bottom