AK'er whsh93a

pmsummer

simul justus et peccator
I wanted some LED dial lamps for my Fisher 500B to replace the dim festoon lamps that are made from unobtanium now. I got some from AK'er whsh93a.

They are fantastic (see pic)... and a bargain to boot! Highly recommended!

Attachments

• 500B first runTN copy.jpg
    500B first runTN copy.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 196
Looks great! I have Don's LEDs in my Marantz 2235B, they're fantastic! Highly recommended.

I spent a small fortune on his LED lamps for my Marantz 2250, but I agree, Don is fantastic. Top quality lamps, quick shipping, I would buy more in a heartbeat if I had anything to relamp at the moment. :thmbsp::thmbsp:

Presently I am awaiting my kit for my 2270. My 2245, 52B, Pioneer SX-650 all have LED upgrades from Don. Very high quality, instant shipping and directions that make it all painless.

I wouldn't get them anywhere else.

Thanks for all the hard work and research Don.

Thanks for all the hard work and research Don.

No BS about it being hard work. I tried to save money ordering for three receivers a 2325, 2220b, and 2235b by buying unassembled... MISTAKE! He must be really good at it but it was extremely difficult to make them with the same quality that he did.

I used his LED lamps on my Marantz Model 125 Tuner and am very pleased with the results as well.

Marantz125.jpg

I have used Don's LEDs in my Philips tuner, a Pioneer SC434 and a set I hope to get installed in my Sansui 1000A this weekend, they are first rate.

Oh yea highly recommended.

Just want to chime in and thank whsh93a for the two beautiful BLUE LED assemblies now lighting up my Marantz integrated amps. Thanks very much! :tresbon:

All my LED upgrades I've done [ G-801, G-8000, and SX-780 ] have been with Don's kits. No question he's the LED guru in my book.

'Nuff said. :yes:

G-801 w/ white LEDs

recentpictures005.jpg

Thanks to whsh93a my Fisher R-200 now is equipped with a nice set of LED's .:yes:

Very smooth and easy transaction .:thmbsp::thmbsp:

Barney

Attachments

• Fisher R 200 II.jpg
    Fisher R 200 II.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Fisher R 200 I.jpg
    Fisher R 200 I.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I have 2 Marantz receivers with his LED's. everything about the man and the transactions were A+ :)

Back
Top Bottom