AKFest 2006 Site Live

I will have the guest room reservations taken care of this afternoon and will announce it shortly there after.

That is just way to cool!!!!!! Hell, its months off and yet i can barely wait for it already!!!!!!

So... when is it, exacly? I am thinking of taking a hiatus from work and schlepping out this year... sort of like "Sideways", 'cept without the winetasting or the sex.

We could prolly substitute beer tasting for the wine...

Iirc the store around the corner had a GREAT cigar selection, as well.

Other illicit "things", can't help ya buddy! Let's not talk about substitutions please :no: .

Pete

Figured it was a good idea to sticky this one since its got the link to AK Fest 2006. :)

I talked to Gary, aka gamalot today about him and MJ coming. Deb and I will be there if we can get someone to watch the motel. That's when it starts to get busy around here. (Morel’s) :yes: .

Just put in for my time off for the Fest - 1/2 day Friday, get there a bit early!

Because last years' ROCKED. This year, well, I eyeballed the 2006 live site again and the list keeps growing. Whoooooo-hoooooo!

Pete

The burning question for those of us who are "toos" far away/wrapped up/poor is...

Will there be 'racooning the wooger' T-shirts?
If so, how do we put in an order for one or more?

Yup!..I have it ...and have been to the AK Fest site with it too....

I go there about every other day!...not personally ...but ..

It is the place to be in april!!!!

it will be reel nice when all areas get the higher resoultion ...my area doesnt ...

I like to set it for a low angle...then set it in slow motion...as if you were flying!...then just let it go!

I hope I can make it to the Fest. It`s only 621 miles from Chattanooga, TN. Don`t know yet. I`ll probably go ahead and pay for 2 days just in case I can make it.

I also do the low level flying on Google Earth.

Tank

Maybe you and Sandy G could meet in Knoxville, and shoot up I-75, together. There are some other East Tennesseeans that might want to carpool, too.

Back
Top Bottom