AKFest 2010 SMAC Room Equipment

Oh, that should do a nice job of not helping out my hapless HE10.1s in terms of bass response. :)

Speaking of HE10.1s, does anyone have some 30" tall or so stands we could place them on?

Speaking of HE10.1s, does anyone have some 30" tall or so stands we could place them on?

I believe I have a pair of Tagret stands in the Basement that are around 28~30 inches.

They are filled, I believe I might even have the spikes around somewhere.

Mebbe Punker can bring some extra Altecs,that room is kinda big.

I don't really think so. Its the same size that Wadia put on a presentation for our Oct SMAC meeting in. The system they used was not all that large and sounded pretty nice to me.

I don't really think so. Its the same size that Wadia put on a presentation for our Oct SMAC meeting in. The system they used was not all that large and sounded pretty nice to me.

I'll have everyone know that the Wadia system used an iPod for a source...

I say go ahead and bring it. It will be an excellent addition to the room. Thanks.

Jeff

He's experimenting with an aquarium air pump to see if it will work ok. The pump that was with it when he got it is rather large and noisey and we certainly don't want to bring it using that pump.

He's experimenting with an aquarium air pump to see if it will work ok. The pump that was with it when he got it is rather large and noisey and we certainly don't want to bring it using that pump.

Can't be much noiseier than the cooling fans on my G5 IMAC that have decided they now want to run all the time....we can put the IMAC and pump in the same area and throw a furniture blanket over them, just need some long tubes for the pump........:D

I know you guys are pretty set for gear but im bringing my CD ( Melody ) and SACD ( Marantz ) player with if you want to try them. Will also have music to go with both.

I know you guys are pretty set for gear but im bringing my CD ( Melody ) and SACD ( Marantz ) player with if you want to try them. Will also have music to go with both.

Crimminy, I will try to come up with a third rack......

Y'all don't have to use the stuff. Just thought you may like playing with some digital stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom