AKFest "conjoined" photos

Citizen Gain

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hello all! This was my first AKFest, and I enjoyed it for the most part. It gave me the opportunity to listen to some really fine gear that I'd not heard before (those Gini Systems loudspeakers... I must have them) and to see some established systems of audiokarma members. Quite a treat. Oh, and it also gave me the opportunity to NOT win that Jolida amp or Tyler speakers from the raffle. Ah well...
Although I'm a bit younger than most of the guys there, and I didn't get the opportunity to chat it up with fellow AK-ers (generational gap? come on... it's 2008).

Anyway, here are a few of the stitched wide-angle photographs I snapped of some things at AKFest. Not the best quality, but I was using a little Sony point-and-shoot.

Link to flickr set: http://flickr.com/photos/98668215@N00/sets/72157604888134056/

Would be nice to organize all of the photos from different folks into folders of mixers, rooms, sponsors, equipment and attendees. That way we could put a face to the handles of some of those we have never met.

Just a thought...

:music:

Would be nice to organize all of the photos from different folks into folders of mixers, rooms, sponsors, equipment and attendees. That way we could put a face to the handles of some of those we have never met.

This is a good idea, but *insert string of excuses as to why I am too busy to do this here*

And so.

I see the picture of mine and PunkerX's room is posted with the Altecs, yes, a wide angle lense was needed!! Dave. :D

Back
Top Bottom