Ak's 2017 Secret Santa Sign up complete, Now what did you get?

I sent mine out a while ago and haven't heard anything from my recipient... :idea:

So, just got my secret santa gift in the mail but since its wrapped up in the box I wont rip and tear and shred the Christmas wrap till Christmas day :)

4AACF14B-208B-4154-B123-73BF6B5C4482.jpeg I got my gift a week ago. Sorry for the delay in assuring that it made it safe.

As it is a perishable item. I’m glad I opened it up!

My wife absolutely was thrilled. Needless to say. I’ve enjoy a cookie or two! Thanks!

Set the gifting wheels in motion yesterday, target should be reached by weeks end.
And when I get gifted, like 'fanghorn', I shan't open 'til Christmas! Can't hardly wait!

I got mine! Gift card to Soundstage Direct. And I already know exactly what I'm gonna buy. Thanks!

And sent my gift last week. Hopefully should be arriving safely soon.

Last edited:
Got my gift from my Secret Santa, who has elected to stay secret. (I confess, I put my name on the box I sent, realizing now maybe I should not have? Oh well). Anyways, this Secret Santa did some good work. They found this one post I made, then figured out which meadery it was, and then ordered a gift card through them. I think I have more or less picked which meads I will buy with it.

Got my gift from my Secret Santa, who has elected to stay secret. (I confess, I put my name on the box I sent, realizing now maybe I should not have? Oh well). Anyways, this Secret Santa did some good work. They found this one post I made, then figured out which meadery it was, and then ordered a gift card through them. I think I have more or less picked which meads I will buy with it.

Thats cool and how it's done searching out you recipients likes, it takes time but thats the point to get to know someone.

I generally let the person know it was me for the same reason, being here and online for me is to make friends.

Back
Top Bottom