• standing up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Upsidedown

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wireworm5

Audiophile
I was thinking that maybe the reason I am so in touch with the detail in the music coming from my stereo, is that I am aligned properly. That is I sleep North-South, with my head pointing north. Occasionally I will sleep with my head pointing south. Could this upset my delicate balance of oneness with the earth?

Wireworm,

No offense, but did you come up with this poll while making use of certain medications? Or is this related to something in feng shui? It just seems to be a somewhat odd choice of topic for a poll on an audio forum.

- JP

Hey, even long ago, I read that there are supposedly definite medical advantages to aligning one's bed with the earth's magnetic field, as opposed to having the flux lines "cut" across the body. I can see the ties to audio and electronics: cartridges have flux lines within, and moving iron designs "cut" through them when they vibrate, and induce changes in voltage.

I think there's got to be something to it, myself. That said, my bed is set up as closely as possible to Magnetic North-South, but the walls don't let me get better than Northwest-Southeast. Better safe than sorry! And no, I'm not joking.

Tom

Last edited:
Sooo, thats it! For 24 years my polarity has been wrong.
Head to the west, so I see the sun come up in the morning.
I'll hook the wires up the other way and see what comes up in the south.

Terry

Put those mushrooms back where you found 'em! :nutz: But seriously...I sleep in a magnetically shielded vault. Here's a pic of my butler getting the magnatron calibrated for the night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom