Alison Krauss - Windy City - First impression

BruceRPA

Addicted Member
This is not intended to be a review, just a heads up to Alison Krauss fans. I grabbed a CD last night and have only listened to it once. I really liked what I heard. She covers some old masters like only Alison can do. I am anxious to listen again this weekend. Hey, the weekend starts tonight!

Listened twice this weekend. I like it and the quality of performance and songs is first rate. It does not strike me as excellent all the way thru like Forget About It did. Of course, that's one of my DIDs that I listen to very often. It's even on my To Sleep IPod playlist that helps me crash nightly. I am sure it will grow on me.

Listened twice this weekend. I like it and the quality of performance and songs is first rate. It does not strike me as excellent all the way thru like Forget About It did. Of course, that's one of my DIDs that I listen to very often. It's even on my To Sleep IPod playlist that helps me crash nightly. I am sure it will grow on me.
I would agree it's a decent enough album but certainly not to the level of Forget About It

Back
Top Bottom