All Gear in One Place!

robobxman

Roll me away tonight...
For various reasons, I've never been able to have all my gear in one place. We moved last year, and finally I completed the project to move my amps, preamps, CDP, and TT into a closet by using a restaurant style shelving unit (strong, great ventilation, and on rubber wheels making it easy to connect and change gear config). My speakers are on the other side of the back closet wall - currently old Paradigm Mini Monitors v4 on stands - but I've started building a pair of rolling Mye-type stands for my Maggies, making it easy to use them and hide them, thereby nullifying the WAF for most of the week. Anyway, can't recommend the black shelving enough and it only cost $130.

Have a great 4th everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 216
  • Finished Fireplace.jpg
    Finished Fireplace.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 213
Looks really good. My eyes are pretty bad. Is that a fireplace or a widescreen tv? That really a nice clean setup and room.

Thanks guys! That is an electric fireplace (we live in FL ... so a real one is rather silly). I built the fireplace because that wall was needing something. It turned out great and makes the room.

Smart move to get that WAF. Marriage is the art of compromise. And I love the whole look of the room.

Mine are in a closet as well, and it keeps things clean (and out of harms way) for, and from family, and visitors.

Though highly unlikely that there would be any leakage, having paint cans (or any other container containing liquids) above my gear would really bother me...especially above Metro racks.

Back
Top Bottom