Am I bringing Buffalo wings this year?

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
As many of you know, I'm about 15 minutes from Buffalo's famous Anchor Bar, and can bring in wings for those contemplating coming in for Friday, and we can have one helluva dinner that night :yes:

So while you guys post, and contemplate mild, medium, hot, or suicidal......lemme know who'd be interested in kicking in on this regional delicacy, and how many you think you'd want. I've brought them up before and can keep them nice and oven hot :)

Wings from the original Anchor Bar, birthplace of 'Buffalo wings'? I am IN, baby. 'Hot' is good enough for me, please and thank you. A dozen will be fine. Just let me know how much, thanks.

I owe you a Bud, or two, I think. Unless you'd like to try some of Canada's finest, domestic lager, to quench your thirst, while you dine on your wings.

Oh man, I love Anchor Bar wings. I'll take a dozen hot for myself and a dozen mild for Mabeth (Andrea is not quite up to them yet :) ).

Let me know what to kick in and thanks Tim, this is great!

Hi Kamakiri,
I don't guess that I'll get chance to taste world famous buffalo wings another time... We should be in to the hotel by 6:30 on Fri. Can we get a dozen of the medium and a dozen of the hot? Thanks.

I'll split a bucket of hot ($25.00/50) with someone or two. Twice as much for another $4.00 :yes:

Bring lotsa napkins; don't need orange fingerprints on the gear!!

I'll split a bucket of hot with yu andy.

Ernie you makin a Canada beer run by chance?

I never heard from you about the Cream Porter. I just figured you didn't like it, and didn't want to hurt my feelings.

I'll be bringing over some Sleeman's, and probably some Walkerville, as well. Walkerville is brewed locally, and won three gold medals at the Canadian competition last summer. You might like it.

Lauriann has promised to bring a BUNCH of her "Nawlins Bow-ties" little pastry doo-dads that melt in yr mouth...

luvvinvinyl said:
I never heard from you about the Cream Porter. I just figured you didn't like it, and didn't want to hurt my feelings.

I'll be bringing over some Sleeman's, and probably some Walkerville, as well. Walkerville is brewed locally, and won three gold medals at the Canadian competition last summer. You might like it.

The porter went over very well with my friends and I enjoyed it but yes I am a lighter kinda beer guy.
I very much appreciated it though and it was a great gesture on your part. :yes:

I really like the Sleeman's in the red bottle, if you were to get some extra of that I'd buy like a 12 or so.
That is if your going and were getting that, can't find it in the states anymore not to mention it's not the
canadian/good version! Would love to try a beer you think I may like, always up for a new one!

This is going to be one good time! Better for me the second time around as I know more people.
Can't wait to see all you guy's there.

It's getting close guys,I can hardly wait!! BTW Keg, my daughter says thanks for the Sansui,and the mean goat had to find a new home.LOL :D

You are welcome Dave and I'm glad the daughter digs the Sansui.

It's probably best that goat got away from the kids anyways. That
thing looked killer!

KAM by the way thanks for the offer of bringing the Wings! I'm In with cash in hand.

Kegger said:
...I am a lighter kinda beer guy...
Sorry. I figured it was you that drained the Guinness empties I saw. :D
Kegger said:
...I really like the Sleeman's in the red bottle, if you were to get some extra of that I'd buy like a 12 or so...
The 'red label'? That's the Cream Ale, and, Yeah, there'll be some of that for you. I'll have a Walkerville Amber for you to try.

Buffalo wings and cold beer. Yum!

luvvinvinyl said:
Sorry. I figured it was you that drained the Guinness empties I saw. :D

The 'red label'? That's the Cream Ale, and, Yeah, there'll be some of that for you. I'll have a Walkerville Amber for you to try.

Buffalo wings and cold beer. Yum!

Good observation but no those were a friends Guinness, I'm not a fan of that suff, had a bad experience with a beer bong. :tears:

Sorry Ernie I can never remember what they call it, as we don't find it here much. :thumbsdn:
But theres like a green one and red one usually, and I realy realy enjoy the red one. :thmbsp:

The walkerville sounds very intriguing and looking forward to it, but if you would count me in for
a 12 of the schleemens. (How ever you spell and describe it) :D It would be much appreciated! :yes:
I'd ask if you'd like any from over here but I know that answer, no canadian would be caught dead
drinking our beer unless they had to! :nono:

Arright boys! Tomorrow's the deadline......so if you want in, say now. Or, to quote Snoop Doggy Dog, it will be a situation where "they all got their cups but they ain't chipped in....." *

*~ taken from the lyrics of "Gin and Juice".......

Okay guys, here we go.

The wings are as follows
single (10) 8.00
double (20) 12.00
bucket (50) 25.00

They do not come in a dozen. I want to place this order first thing tomorrow at 11am so please get back to me at my email address spoliniak@aol.com so that i am able to get everyones order correct. I took the names from this post and wrote down what you had wanted but i need to know differently either single or double for your order.

Please paypal me your total order amount as well Please include 8.75% sales tax.

Thanks guys and I will see you all at the fest.

Hey I was gunna do my part and at least pick up a bottle!

What is the consensus, Bourbon or Scotch?

I was thinking Johnny black if I went scotch or something like 100 proof grandad or turkey?
I only do 100 proof or better when it comes to bourbon.

Back
Top Bottom