AMAZING? Centreville VA Estate Sale (UPDATE)

AudioKeith

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
No pics of the electronics so not sure what they have. I have to work this weekend so hopefully someone can report if there were really Amazing electronics there or just an Amazing Bose :).

This is a home full of AMAZING electronics, antiques, collectibles, memorabilia, fine art and designer frames, quality books, golf clubs, linens, seasonal items, high-end clothing, electronics, records and MORE!
Nothing outside of the home on the property will be for sale.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
8:30-2:00 RAIN OR SHINE
CASH only AND CARRY (larger pieces can be picked up next day)

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ele/6145262352.html

With a copy of Wish You Were Here sitting in the front of that crate of records, at least those feel promising...

Wins the prize for the smallest photos. Apparently they don't own any amazing digital cameras.

My email conversation with the advertisers:

Sir, Ma'am,
Your ad mentions that there will be electronics at the sale but I did not see any in the pictures. Can you give an idea of what will be available?
Thank you.

Sure,
TV w/built in DVD, single and double tape player, VCR, cameras, DVD player, maybe more that i can’t recall at the moment.
We also have tapes, CDs and records.

Thank you. Is there possibly a turntable with the records?

Already taken by family, sorry, but they’re so cheap now.

Last edited:
My email conversation with the advertisers:

Sir, Ma'am,
Your ad mentions that there will be electronics at the sale but I did not see any in the pictures. Can you give an idea of what will be available?
Thank you.

Sure,
TV w/built in DVD, single and double tape player, VCR, cameras, DVD player, maybe more that i can’t recall at the moment.
We also have tapes, CDs and records.

Thank you. Is there possibly a turntable with the records?

Already taken by family, sorry, but they’re so cheap now.
Would that be the family or the turntable??

I'm getting in line early for the porcelain bird collection. Dollars to donuts that Pink Floyd was left by the son when he went to college. The rest are Andy Williams and Tijuana Brass.

I made better use of my time watching robins play in the creek ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom