Amazing Historical Concert Video, View It Before Youtube Takes It Down.

4-2-7

Smart Ass
Sponsor
I found this vid about three weeks ago and thought it was amazing to have all these acts in one concert. I thought I'd post it for others as it's only been on Youtube for about 4 months. In watching it today I got the name of the concert and did a search for others. It looks like they keep blocking the vids and music from this one and other years. But here is 1965 full concert so don't wast time in watching if you like this music.

New musical express poll winners concert 1965

Beatles Stones Kinks Animals more Live Full Concert 1965

Published on Aug 10, 2017
Thanks to Maurilio Meirelles for posting this

0:00:38 -- Hey Bo Diddley -- Moody Blues 0:05:56 -- Go Now -- Moody Blues 0:09:30 -- Pretty One -- Freddie & the Dreamers 0:11:45 -- A Little You -- Freddie and the Dreamers 0:13:59 -- Walking the Dog -- Georgie Fame 0:16:32 -- I’ll Never Find Another You -- The Seekers 0:18:36 -- A World of Our Own -- The Seekers 0:21:16 -- Wonderful World -- Herman’s Hermits 0:23:03 -- Mrs. Brown -- Herman’s Hermits 0:25:51 -- Funny How Love Can Be -- The Ivy League 0:27:51 -- Time for You -- Sounds Incorporated 0:29:58 -- The Game of Love -- Wayne Fontana 0:32:24 -- Just a Little Bit Too Late -- Wayne Fontana 0:34:51 -- Everybody Needs Somebody -- Stones 0:35:29 -- Pain in My Heart -- Rolling Stones 0:37:32 -- Around and Around -- Rolling Stones 0:39:56 -- The Last Time -- Rolling Stones 0:42:58 -- Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah -- Cilla Black 0:45:12 -- You’re Gonna Need Somebody -- Donovan 0:49:23 -- Catch the Wind -- Donovan 0:51:49 -- Here Comes the Night -- Them 0:54:34 -- Turn on Your Love Light -- Them 1:00:48 -- Let the Good Times Roll -- Searchers 1:02:38 -- Mockingbird -- Dusty Springfield 1:05:04 -- Boom Boom -- Animals 1:09:09 -- Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood -- Animals 1:11:34 -- Talkin’ ‘Bout You” / ”Shout -- Animals 1:16:22 -- I Feel Fine -- Beatles 1:19:24 -- She’s a Woman -- Beatles 1:22:14 -- Baby’s in Black -- Beatles 1:24:32 -- Ticket to Ride -- Beatles 1:27:46 -- Long Tall Sally -- Beatles 1:29:49 -- You Really Got Me -- Kinks 1:32:02 -- Tired of Waiting for You -- Kinks

I sampled several songs. Thanks for posting the start times. What an amazing snapshot of history, it’s incredible all these bands were at the same venue at the same time.

I did a brief search for a CD or DVD of this show but had no success.

Great stuff. Neat to hear the influences of the biggest bands in the world in that era. Blues and soul, some early roots rock, all coming from the states. The Donovan and Van Morrison (Them) stuff is particularly interesting to me. Thanks for posting the link.

Based on the feedback from my esteemed AK colleagues, I have downloaded this for future viewing. Thanks.

I used to have something installed that I could download YT vids but it doesn't work anymore. I installed something else a little while ago but it seemed like it was a virus or something screwing with my computer.

I used to have something installed that I could download YT vids but it doesn't work anymore. I installed something else a little while ago but it seemed like it was a virus or something screwing with my computer.

KeepVid works. I used it to download this one a few minutes ago.

I used WonderShare's VideoConverter. Video format conversion, desktop recording and full resolution downloads. Well worth the 60 bucks.

Since there is no music these have lasted on YT, it's the awards given at the end of the concert.

Beatles' execution of their '65 hits, "Baby's In Black", is (was) superb.

Thanks for posting. I was able to DL the audio portion, now gonna go ahead and grab the vid as well.

I grew up on this music. Both my parents graduated in 1965 and we listened to this kinda stuff every day. Thank you for sharing the video.

I'm 41 and the Beatles still give me goose bumps.

Back
Top Bottom