amazing web site

cuccio

:tresbon:

I am a new member. So high 5's to all; I find this web site great. I came across it doing research on ground loops, which I had in one of my stereo systems. I solved the problem thanks to this web site plus my own research.

Anyway, my gear? I have two vintage receivers; one is a Technics, the other a Sherwood. I Also have new equipment. I have a complete Onkyo component stereo system with Klipsh speakers and powered sub-woofer.

I said I have vintage receivers. So that puts me over 50 years old, right? Well, maybe!?!? hmmm.....

I am very glad I found this site, and I am happy to be a member.

That's it. I'm going to make myself a drink now!

Welcome Cuccio,

Many fans here of vintage Technics and Sherwood.

Cheers, Snade

I am very glad I found this site, and I am happy to be a member.

That's it. I'm going to make myself a drink now!
Welcome cuccio! :music: Nice sentiments, shared by many here, :thmbsp: me included.

Make mine a Tanq-n-tonic, please.

Welcome to the Forum Cuccio...

One of the first problems they helped me solve here was a ground loop problem too. Amazing how fast I got answers.

Sounds like you've got some nice gear too.. just hide the credit cards, because once you start looking at what others here have, you'll only want more :banana: .. er um.. :nono:

Can you believe all these guys.. you're the new person.. we should be offering you a drink... Here ya go! :beer:

Back
Top Bottom