Amp Speaker (set up) w/Screen

canton

Curious as to what type of amp speaker set up anyone uses with there current T.V. Monitor viewing set up they use. I have several older SS amps and some smaller KLHs 20's ? Might give it try for the NFL and Fights coming up. Just looking for some ideas, get the spark to do it.. It is early in the A.M. it is raining day 3 time to put something together.
Canton

My current TV is connected to my main system via an Emotiva UMC-200 and associated surround speakers (Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1), amplifiers (2xAdcom GFA-545), electronic crossover (Behringer CX-2310) and sources (Roku, Blu-ray, cable box, game console). It's accessed by placing my two channel preamp in bypass mode. The UMC-200 then controls everything. My two channel (front speakers etc.) system is listed in my signature.

Thanks JOE I worked on seting up my computer monitor and one of my TV screens just elevating them for better sight line. It is clear(weather) now I can pull some of the two channel amps and go with the KLH what was it 20s ? 22s I forget something to get a bit more kick out of the set up along the sound lines.
Canton

We had customers that used smaller professional M&K powered speakers with their displays very successfully . When folks didn't use speakers with high efficiency we always had to install RDL compressors to keep folks from over driving smaller separate power amps.

Back
Top Bottom