And the AK 2004 Member of the Year award goes to....

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
The vote was surprisingly close this year, with 4 people running too close to call for most of the duration of the voting time.

As of this morning, we do have a winner.

On behalf of the membership, moderators, and administrators of AudioKarma, I am pleased to announce that the Member of the Year 2004 award goes to none other than Glenn McDonald, aka EchoWars, for the second straight year :beerchug:

Quotes that sum up the feelings of the voters:

"Seems to untiring in his efforts to help members keep their vintage gear operating."

"He has been fantastic at not only trying to assist in any of my endeavors, but with many others' problems as well"

I think that we all feel the same way about you Glenn, all the best and congratulations! Thanks for being such an active part of AK, and for being an embodiment of the friendship and spirit that created this little hole in the wall :thmbsp:

Congrats and I would have voted for you if I knew a vote was in process! Nobodys fault but mine, I never went to this part of the forum before.

You said there was a tie for the longest time...inquiring minds want to know who some of the other fortunate ones who got close to Glenn this year.

Congrats, EW :thmbsp:

Last edited:
asynchronousman said:
You said there was a tie for the longest time...inquiring minds want to know who some of the other fortunate ones who got close to Glenn this year.

Congrats, EW :thmbsp:

Right up there neck and neck were Wigwam Jones, BrianB, and Toasted Almond, all of whom we can be proud to have here :)

Well deserved! :thmbsp:

A real craftsman who cares about the work that he does for others.

Congratulations, Glenn!!

Clay

Way to go AKers!

He definitly got my vote, Glad to see so many others agreed with me! :thmbsp:

EW is a great guy! Always there with answers and advice, and never hesitates to help. This is espesially impressive when it would be so easy for him to say "send it in..." :thmbsp: :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom