and the winner by .23 cents is

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
ME!! Just won Wards Yammie receiver by outdueling a couple of ebay rookies. I still can't figure out why my bid of only .23 more was accepted by ebay but I'm not complaining. It's always better to pay a little more and buy from someone you can trust. That certainly isn't the case on ebay lots of the time. So coming soon to Mikey's house is this beauty.

here is your new baby. nice 120 watt receiver.
cr840_1.jpg

Wardsweb, did you have to replace the dial lamps on that receiver? I have one of those somewhere and I remember that all the lamps are out. I think it took green LED's if I remember correctly. Any idea where to get them?

Dave

Originally posted by DaveM
Wardsweb, did you have to replace the dial lamps on that receiver? I have one of those somewhere and I remember that all the lamps are out. I think it took green LED's if I remember correctly. Any idea where to get them?

Dave

Yes the light is green, but in actuality it is a standard mini lamp in a green silicone rubber cover. Seems to me the ones from Radio Shack will work. Just pull the cover off the old bulb and put it on the new bulb, then solder it in.

Thanks Wardsweb, I'll take a look at it when I dig it out. I've been meaning to put it on the bay for sale but haven't got around to changing the bulbs.

Dave

That post is correct, the green silicone covers just peel off, I figure that was so they could practice safe illumination.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom