Angela Home Security "THE TRUTH"

bigmacc

AK Subscriber
Angela you expressed some concern with the love affair the American guys on this site have with their guns.Please allow me to tell you the "Truth " about their fascination.

First a disclaimer: All the American guys please!please! do not read any further as you will be highly insulted. :eek: There that statement will stop them. As you can appreciate Angela l'm very sensitive to their feelings. ;)

Why do American males love their guns? Well the average male is very hesitant to admit any weekness or let's put it another way any inability to be the best they can at any activity. My point is it is a well establish fact that American males are not very good when it concerns "Pleasing the Ladies". Instead of recognizing this weekness and getting help they seek subsitutes ;collecting guns.:eek:

Now "Real" men ie. Canadians have no need for weapons as they are recognize the world over as "Doctors of Love";)

Therefore Angela fear not when the guys speak of their weapons it is just a plaintive cry for help.

Reading this one might ask "Well Mac if your're so accomplish when it comes to the fairer sex why do you need to boast and speak of big receivers; big speakers etc.?" Well l have an answer to that you see l'm l'm ,er er er ,jeees it's kinda like this, you know, sigh, l'm secure ya l'm secure l l l l like big shiny things. :D

I hope this helps Angela l have to go and hide now.

Last edited:
From what I gather from other threads, hiding may not be as easy for you and definitely if your in your thong. :D

Guns and knives are like jewelry for men and my need for them has nothing to do with my manwhore ability to give any woman 2 minutes of absolute bliss :boink: Unless I am tired then they get a minute and a half ;) I don't own any guns right now but I would like some, though I don't care so much for shooting them since they are so loud and stuff and I need at least one in case I want to shoot someone someday :) I do own a lot of knives and always carry one with me in case I need to open up that odd can of beef stew or someone's abdomen ;)

Oh, I do carry a hammer ;) But it stays in my pants since it is too small to harm anyone :D

LMAO...now that one had me in tears. :lmao:

As I start reading this I knew it was going to that old tale about men and the size of their toys LOL. You guys kill me here. Always have!

My best friend as a kid was a Canadian. He from Otowa and I from Rochester N.Y. How wild that we meet all the way down here in Tucson during grade school eh? He had that great sense of humor too. Lots of good times back then I tell ya... Yup, I would always go to the aid of my Canadian brother if I had to. (and it looks like I will always have to cause mommy took away their guns :sadwave: )

Too much fun!!!

Ok, I have a very light beard and shave dangerously close, a wine expert as well as the worlds best non-profesional chef, I teach ball room dancing and am expert at the more difficult moves of the Tango. 5'10" dark curly hair and never rest till the lady is 100% satisfied.
Now how can I improve that Thor? You know that even though I can cook it is the thought that counts since we would be going out. I know you are the expert about the ladies,
Do you think the "I'll cut*********off while your sleeping" means more than I love you and will do anything for you, man of my dreams? Or is there a more violent undertone to it?
You know we have just started a Dear Thor column! We need a new forum for this!!!

Back
Top Bottom