Another CRAZY seller! This one MISSPELLED his store name!

"Another CRAZY seller! This one MISSPELLED his store name!"

Similar to folks that misspell their SIGNATURES here! :banana:

Nobody's perfect, but there ARE things one should double check (store names and forum sigs being just 2).

Yeah, he must hand deliver the items with shipping costs that high! :D

He's been an ebay member since 2000 and has a feedback rating of 41. But he's probably been listing 15 items per week since joining, and has only sold around 40 in the entire time with prices and shipping that high... :lmao:

Jeff

Last edited:
Darn,

And I thought the "TECKNICS TURNTABLE" was a new kind of high TT ... :scratch2: :lmao:

Maybe it's pickup only...in eastern Europe. If in doubt, write down the names of the stuff you're selling? Okay there seem to be a lot of semi-literate people these daze, so I gues I need to be nise.

I am really tempted to write to this guy! I'd love to say, "Dude, maybe if you spelled your store name correctly and described the items better, you'd get a lot more sales!"

I mean, even ONE sentence descriptions would be an improvement!

I dare say it will be a worthless endeavor. You will just receive a wonderful, rude testament of a man who thinks you are out to destroy him. blah, blah...

and the auction will end before you get a WTF...thanks for writing email. You can't yank someone for grammar, it has to be for fraud or illegal practices.

PS edited because I couldn't spell "receive"...it WAS almost 5 am here :scratch2: :thumbsdn:

Last edited:
Yes, altho I was kinda snarky to him, some people can't spell. Kinda like riding a bicycle-you either can or you can't. Don't think it has much to do w/intelligence-when I was in boarding school, I had roommates that were WAY smarter than I was, but coudn't spell diddleysquat. Or anything else, either. One kid had me read his papers, & get the errors out-and he was always in "A" class, & I always "Sailed the 7 "C"s."..-Sandy G.

Great pics and descriptions ! Gotta love that shipping. Anyone wanna take bets that 535 arrives in a single wall box with some news paper ?

In addition to everyone else's comments, it drives me WILD when people don't realize "works good....deuhhhhhh" is such a glaring error... ugh... *whhyyyyyy*

Back
Top Bottom