Another forum noob....

Alaric

Hello , all. I'll start by saying my equip. isn't vintage and it's budget oriented but I went for the "bang-per-buck" ratio.
Marantz PM7200 integrated
SA8260 SACD/CD
ST6000 tuner
Music Hall mmf 5SE TT
Bellari VP-129 phono amp
Paradigm Studio 60 v3 speakers

A modest system , but it works fairly well in my apartment. The Paradigms are a little sketchy , bass-wise , with my neighbors but I like 'em. :music:

Thanks , folks! I've lurked a little , and may know some people from another forum. The audio community seems to be chock full of good people and I look forward to getting to know even more of you!

Last edited:
Alaric, you'll have more fun participating than lurking, I promise. Looks like you're pretty well set up, and welcome aboard!

Thought I would post my "divorce" system for some vintage "cred"! Ex-wife #1 forced the sale of my Tandberg stack (amp/pre/tuner) It was top-o-the-line pre and tuner in the 3000 series and 150wpc amp in same. TT was a Yammie PX-2 with a Klipsch(!) ruby cantilever cartridge and cassette deck was a Nak ZX-9. Speakers were ADS L1530. Also used a 3bx for TT to tape deck transfers. ICs (patch cords , then) were Signet and speaker cable was jumper cable-sized Monster cable. Koss headphones had a seperate amp driven by speaker outs on power amp.
Also lost a '69 Charger R/T in that divorce. If she weren't the mother of my children I'd be posting this from a prison in FL....JUST KIDDING

Thought I would post my "divorce" system for some vintage "cred"! Ex-wife #1 forced the sale of my Tandberg stack (amp/pre/tuner) It was top-o-the-line pre and tuner in the 3000 series and 150wpc amp in same. TT was a Yammie PX-2 with a Klipsch(!) ruby cantilever cartridge and cassette deck was a Nak ZX-9. Speakers were ADS L1530. Also used a 3bx for TT to tape deck transfers. ICs (patch cords , then) were Signet and speaker cable was jumper cable-sized Monster cable. Koss headphones had a seperate amp driven by speaker outs on power amp.
Also lost a '69 Charger R/T in that divorce. If she weren't the mother of my children I'd be posting this from a prison in FL....JUST KIDDING

My condolence on your loss! Welcome to ak! At least you got to keep your sense of humor.:D

Back
Top Bottom