Another newbie

blake_walton

Hello All! My name is Blake, I'm a rookie. I have always had an interest in audio equipment but have just started collecting recently. I stumbled upon this page in an attempt to find some information about some equipment that I have obtained.

Right now the system I have running is a Yamaha receiver with a Yamaha Pre-Amp, Yamaha M-70 power amp, and JBL L220 speakers. More on that later...

Welcome to AK! Nice start on Yammie system.
Regards,
Jim

Welcome Blake,
We were all rookies at one time or another.

Sounds like a nice system ---

Hello All! My name is Blake, I'm a rookie. I have always had an interest in audio equipment but have just started collecting recently. I stumbled upon this page in an attempt to find some information about some equipment that I have obtained.

Right now the system I have running is a Yamaha receiver with a Yamaha Pre-Amp, Yamaha M-70 power amp, and JBL L220 speakers. More on that later...

Welcome to AK... sounds like you got a nice setup going there :thmbsp:

From a still struggling rookie, welcome!

Now, what in the Sam Hill is these "pre's" I keep reading about. :smoke:

Warning! You may regret EVER clicking on audiokarma.org! You life is about to become a shambles...you'll find yourself furtively prowling thrifts, snarling traffic with panic stops at curbside finds, fleamarket vendors will know you by first name, you'll plan trips around hitting garage and estate sales...it's a long list. Hope you know what you've gotten in to.

Back
Top Bottom