I've been doing some work on recapping my crossovers. I bought a digital multimeter and an inexpensive LCR meter so I have measurements on the old caps, something that might be of interest to others considering this. The bottom two are the resistors. So it was interesting that the big 1600uf caps were both within 3%. I'm replacing them due to age since I ordered new caps before I measured them. But I'll keep the old ones just in case. When I bought these a couple years ago, I was having some problems with tweeter fuses blowing. The right 12uf may have been the culprit. When I measured it with the LCR meter the other day, it would move around from 6uf to 12uf, constantly changing. Today, it just measured 6uf. My DMM wouldn't measure it at all, it would just display overload. So something's funky with that cap. You can see several others pretty far out. I was surprised that the right 9.4 ohm resister was 12% out too. The new caps are Solen PB film caps for the mids and woofers. The 150uf Solen is nearly the size of a soup can! I'm using a couple Cornel Dubilier caps to bypass the 12 and 150. I'm using Mundorf eCap electrolytics for the woofers. The new resistors are Mundorf as well. I had to parallel a bunch of caps to get the values I needed, not just for the big caps, but even the 12.5s. So 8 caps come out and 17 caps go in. I was a bit of work to arrange things, plus I wanted to space and orient the inductors a little differently. Hope to finish next weekend, I'll let you know how it turns out!