Another Sony CDP-101

mlhrocks

I spoted this one at the GW......$40.00...........plays good, but goes into pause after each track played...........any ideas of why? I havnt looked inside yet, I got it last night and its mothers day today so i dont think I'll get a chance to look again till later tonite:rolleyes:

I don't know about the Sony 101 but my old Sony CDP-203 from the 1980's had a built in pause between tracks which could be optionally turned on for recording cassette tapes. The 3 second pause was used by cassette players for skipping to the next track during a fast forward song search. Those 101's were built like a tank!! :)

Well I didnt get the remote with it and if I cant figure it out it's going back to the GW I love there return policy, there prices are somtimes high but if it dosnt work you just bring it back...........the MARANTZ Model-30 CD player I got the other day works awesome.....$17.99.............unless somebody wants the Sony I think its going back!!!!!!:D

DUH!!

Small switch on back that says "AUTO PAUSE" switched it off and, it works perfect. Even plays burnt CD's...........but i did have a problem with my new Janes Addiction.......wont read the first few tracks......it's a enhanced CD, with a video on it.......is the video written over the Audio tracks? Anybody know about this?:(

Back
Top Bottom