• Jolene Blalock, T'Pol

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ngalal Knnai

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soundmotor

super modified
Please choose one or list an alternate selection.

Attachments

• AKJeriRyan.jpg
    AKJeriRyan.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 65
  • AKjb.jpg
    AKjb.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 65
  • AKJennifer_Love_Hewitt.jpg
    AKJennifer_Love_Hewitt.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 65
If Seven of Nine is what the female Borg look like as a rule, then I say let 'em start the assimilation now!

My first sight of Jeri in her Borg outfit about gave me a heart attack! While the other two ladies are spectacularly beautiful, Jeri is truly special!

Special like Raquel Welch in her fur bikini or Bo Derek's beach run.

I don't know why, but I still like Deanna Troi :naughty:

Actually, I can think of two reasons :D

Her eyes and her, um, her hair......... :para:

Anyone who didn't pick Jolene Blalock must not have seen the "Decontamination chamber" episode. That's really the only explanation that can exist. Any other choice is pointless-resistance is futile!

I just read my post: Holy cow that sounded WAY too nerdy. I'm really not that much of a geek,regardless of what my wife says.

I am a trekkie, still love the original just because of the interaction between Shatner, Nimoy and Kelly. I grew to like the NG but hate Voyager DS9 and the other spin offs.
Looks like we have Sci Fi actress choices here, my wish would be to have the "artificial person with feelings" in Alien Ressurection as my personal assistant. Noni doesn't have or need the silicone assistance used by the thumbnails above

Assimilate me now Gerri!!! :naughty:

Who is that middle chick anyway? I don't recall her from any of the series...

Filmboydoug said:
I missed seeing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Star Trek. Which series and episode?

I am not aware of her being in any Star Trek episode.

Consider her the group control.

:D

prisoners said:
Anyone who didn't pick Jolene Blalock must not have seen the "Decontamination chamber" episode. That's really the only explanation that can exist. Any other choice is pointless-resistance is futile!

Sweet Chocolately Christ that was a memorable scene! I guess you know who I voted for...:D

I always thought Gerri Ryan was the ONE until I saw Jolene in the decontamination scene in the pilot. I was taping it and I kept it. Oh, what a geek I am! :screwy:

JoeESP9 said:
I always thought Gerri Ryan was the ONE until I saw Jolene in the decontamination scene in the pilot. I was taping it and I kept it. Oh, what a geek I am! :screwy:

Yeah, I kept it. And looped it. So who's the bigger dork? :lmao:

GuyNoir said:
Yeah, I kept it. And looped it. So who's the bigger dork? :lmao:

Dueling dorks. Cool! :thmbsp:

Jeff

P.S. Jolene is my pick too. :yes: (is there a heavy breathing smiley?)

Back
Top Bottom