Answer With A Song Title game

Baba O'Riley - The Who

Why do I bother to play this game when most peoples answers make no sense?

How many strings do we need? 96 tears.:bs:

Baba O'Riley - The Who

Sometimes it's hard to find a song title that actually answers the question. I would guess that 96 strings is the answer in your example, but the poster like me, has probably never heard of a song titled "96 Strings" or simply "96".

Baba O'Riley - The Who

The question did not mention strings. It asked "How many do you think it will take?" So, to me, it is legitimate fun to interpret/misinterpret the question as a new subject to be answered.
Edit: I think I might have answered "It Takes Two to Tango."

DNU my 'answer' is perhaps best viewed as a poetic relating of tears to the metaphorical strings that might bind up a broken heart. I think it made sense in exactly the same way the entry preceding it made sense.

And I think I consistently rub the complainer the wrong way, for reasons probably as mysterious to him as they are to me. I assure you, teal'c, that I'm not out to irritate you or goad you or insult you, ever. I bear you no malice at all. I am sorry if any of my attempts at humor and fun have ever given you a different impression. If possible, I'd like to ask you to have a heart and forgive me for not always being fully aware of the effect my posts may have on others.

DNU my 'answer' is perhaps best viewed as a poetic relating of tears to the metaphorical strings that might bind up a broken heart. I think it made sense in exactly the same way the entry preceding it made sense.
And I think I consistently rub the complainer the wrong way, for reasons probably as mysterious to him as they are to me.
OK, well I'm not poetic at all, so that may be it, at least for that one.
No rubbing going on here. I have a very short fuse for that these days and I would have blocked you already. I'm just a jerk.

How Will I Know? -Whitney Houston

How will I know?

OK, well I'm not poetic at all, so that may be it, at least for that one.
No rubbing going on here. I have a very short fuse for that these days and I would have blocked you already. I'm just a jerk.

DNU Thanks for response. Replying "Different Strings" to the how to mend a broken heart question was a really great game answer! And it shows you are wrong, you are indeed poetic, at least sometimes. Likewise, you can aspire to not being a jerk sometimes!*

* :D

Back
Top Bottom