Any Alfa Romeo Fans or Owners?

I'm serious here. I'm kinda tied up right now, but there is a building that shows up in my avatar that is full of nothing but A/R and Land Rover parts.
I'll be back asap.

Larry

This was the one I always lusted after...

giulia.jpg

bentpencil said:
I'm serious here. I'm kinda tied up right now, but there is a building that shows up in my avatar that is full of nothing but A/R and Land Rover parts.
I'll be back asap.

Larry

You arent that Larry are you?

John

bentpencil said:
I'll be back asap.

Larry

That avatar looks familiar. That looks like the Santa Maria valley.

Well, bentpencil is the grand prize winner. Sorry toze, but it's no Spider (my storage room isn't that big). It's a red ski parka with an Alfa Romeo logo on it. In this climate, I rarely need more than my denim jacket, much less an insulated ski parka.

Larry - send me your addy.

JD

Don't own one now, but kept two '70s Alfetta sedans (one an automatic) running for years in the '80s. Think I still have a SPICA fuel injection adjusting wrench around here somewhere, and a partial ALFA tool kit. The sedans are wonderful cars for the DIY and usually overlooked -- lots of suspension refinement for the money -- if you like transaxles. Will probably own another ALFA in the future.

I just saw this thread!

"If it's a late 50's, early 60's Spider Veloce, I'll be right over."

He's such an asshole.

I'm a fan but probably never be an owner.

Keep that up, George, and I'm going to vote for you as a moderator.

Besides, your Caprice is both faster (in a straight line) and definitely more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom