Any AMMO handloading AKers?

Good to see other handloader AKers.

I use Dillon650 (progressive) for pistol loads and Rockchucker (single stage) for rifle loads.

Ever since I got back to vinyl, I have to double up on hearing protection. Ear plugs and electronic muffs.

I have a bad hearing. Wifey said it has become a selective hearing. Can't hear my wife clearly but the stereo well....

back when I shot bench rest (score and group) I used an arbor press for my 6ppc. Still load for my .243 ackley, .223 and .22-250 varmint rigs.

My MEC 9000E gets run through it's paces for all my shotgun shooting (usually 200 rounds of sporting clays a week).

I picked this contraption up awhile back. It shoots 7.5x54 French. You can get that at any Walmart... I finally shot through my initial 200 rd. that came with it. Reloading is definitely on the horizon along with Graf brass, new dies, and digging my Rockcrusher out.

mUMid.jpg

I picked this contraption up awhile back. It shoots 7.5x54 French. You can get that at any Walmart... I finally shot through my initial 200 rd. that came with it. Reloading is definitely on the horizon along with Graf brass, new dies, and digging my Rockcrusher out.

mUMid.jpg
Nice old rifle.....is that a MAS-49 ?

Nice old rifle.....is that a MAS-49 ?

MAS-49/56 w/ sniper package. The optics & mount are worth more than the rifle. I finally found the case for the scope a few months back. The kepi is pretty cool too. Picked it up in an antique shop labeled "French Hat" with tiny price. It is the issue dress kepi for most of the combat troops such as Zouaves and Shock Parachuters but not the Légion étrangère unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom