Any fellow N. Louisiana people out here?

I'm in Shreveport...originally from Ruston...any other N.LA on here? :)
SWLA here. Lake Charles. I know of one other in Lafayette and one in Scott. I'd be interested in meeting and maybr we could include East Texas as well. There are some Houston area folks about.

Hi Tom. I am in Lake Charles and we have a member in Scott. I believe there is another member in Lafayette also, but I haven't heard from them in a long time. You might be interested in the thread 'What are you listening to right now?'. Come on over and meet the gang. We can start talking about a meet up with the other local guy. And welcome to AK.

SWLA here. Lake Charles. I know of one other in Lafayette and one in Scott. I'd be interested in meeting and maybr we could include East Texas as well. There are some Houston area folks about.
Hi Tom. I am in Lake Charles and we have a member in Scott. I believe there is another member in Lafayette also, but I haven't heard from them in a long time. You might be interested in the thread 'What are you listening to right now?'. Come on over and meet the gang. We can start talking about a meet up with the other local guy. And welcome to AK.

Hello Dusty ol' Man,
Thanks for the invitation ! Any idea when the next Lake Charles get together is planned ?
Just curious, Is your group mainly focused on music reviews or more involve with equipment.
They do go hand in hand.... Good music always sound better on a resolving system.

I have been into speaker building for a while, building speakers for friends trying to supplement
may audio habit. Have decent wood working skills, half - a two car garage for a work shop, and recently purchased / acquired hardware and the software to perform speaker testing. Previously had to depend on a friend with the test equipment

Have a decent Audio system - strictly 2 channel, Mostly CD, with LP's, FM
Currently using a DIY set of line arrays speakers, with a pair of subs. Moving to Mini-DSP crossovers as soon as I can gather the money, which is always a challange..........

Tom in Lafayette

Well, we really don't have a 'group's so to speak. We are all fairly new to AK. If we were to get together it would be to chit chat and get to know each other, our gear and musical tastes. I'm not a big gearhead, but what I have I like. You can see my kit in my sig. Scheduling may become easier in the next few weeks. Work has been crazy for more than just me. If this is something you want to do let me know. I have linked this thread to the guy in Scott. He works nights at present. More as we get more information.

Well, we really don't have a 'group's so to speak. We are all fairly new to AK. If we were to get together it would be to chit chat and get to know each other, our gear and musical tastes. I'm not a big gearhead, but what I have I like. You can see my kit in my sig. Scheduling may become easier in the next few weeks. Work has been crazy for more than just me. If this is something you want to do let me know. I have linked this thread to the guy in Scott. He works nights at present. More as we get more information.

OK that sounds good, I will keep in touch

Tom in Lafayette

Chalmette is way down there! Welcome to AK. Check out the thread What Are You Listening To Right Now-and More. You will find a bunch of great audio enthusiasts.

Welcome to the group. We are all affected by the weather, but maybe we can plan something for the late spring/early summer. Let me know what you all think about that.

Back
Top Bottom