Any Friends of Bill W here @ AudioKarma

My dad was a friend of Bill W for 25 years, he passed in May of 2007. I was proud of him.
To all friends of Bill W. I give a big thumbs up. :thmbsp:.

Great to hear from my extended AA family. 10/15/94 my life was changed. I'm proud of you guys. I know what It's like climbing out of Hell. Life Is good now.

Unican_Eric your dad was truly one of the winners.

elgato8905 Did I mention that I used to smoke a pipe? That got real exspensive. Wife, houses, Cars, Jobs, ect ect

Congratulations guys!

I attended meetings for children of alcholics for years. Learned a great deal about myself and met many fine friends of Bill's.

It's a hard road, but one worth traveling.

If I have this right, BillW was a poster on the Bottlehead Bulletin Board. He did beautiful woodwork as well as electronics assembly.

I remember being stunned when I heard he had passed. We, over there, had no indication that there was any form of infirmity.

Sorry.

Great to hear from my extended AA family. 10/15/94 my life was changed. I'm proud of you guys. I know what It's like climbing out of Hell. Life Is good now.

Unican_Eric your dad was truly one of the winners.

elgato8905 Did I mention that I used to smoke a pipe? That got real exspensive. Wife, houses, Cars, Jobs, ect ect

Me too... Meth pipe (among others...) for 15 years. Started at 15 years old. Lived on the streets for about 10 of that 15 years.

Grainger49 I think you have the wrong Bill W (C0 Founder of Alcoholics Anonymous) Our Bill W passed away in jan of 1971. That question are you a friend of bills Is like are secret hand shake.

elgato8905 Glad your still alive.

ekmanning5 We might have meet at the Geneva club or a Fermilab open. Did you ever visit Anona west ?

Grainger49 I think you have the wrong Bill W (C0 Founder of Alcoholics Anonymous) Our Bill W passed away in jan of 1971. That question are you a friend of bills Is like are secret hand shake.

elgato8905 Glad your still alive.

ekmanning5 We might have meet at the Geneva club or a Fermilab open. Did you ever visit Anona west ?

Yup, sorry for the confusion.

I cleaned myself up on my own. Well, you guys know the story. But I understand this thread, and am glad to see folks are having clean lives. We are all very lucky. Many don't make it.

Back
Top Bottom