Any Looney Tunes fans here?

I can't believe no one mentioned Speedy Gonzales! Arriba! Arriba! Andale! Andale! Or Pepe LePew! :D

I used to watch the reruns *every* day after school and on Sat mornings. I think of all of 'em Daffy was my favorite particularly the later less hyper crazy duck (e.g., Robin Hood Daffy ... as someone quoted "yoikes and away <thud> yoikes... and away... <thud> ...".

But loved 'em all. Way better than ANY other cartoons before or since. :D

Michael

Big fan here. My favorite one is "One Froggy Evening". This is some insanely surrealistic work by Chuck Jones. Anyone else remember this classic about the construction worker who finds a box inside a cornerstone of a building that's being demolished?? This is one for the ages.

i love looney tunes!!!!

There is a new show on cartoon network called "the looney tunes show" -- complete garbage compared to "looney tunes" !!!!!!
?

that show has been hilarious, the simple idea of taking all of those classic characters and placing them in a sitcom style environment is very clever and works well. Also why are you shouting?

Huge Loony Tunes fan!

I have the first five collections on DVD. I've even turned my kids into fans (ages seven and nine).

S.J.

Where's the Kaboom? there was supposed to be an Earth shattering Kaboom !

Someday I'll get my hands on an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator:D

I'm a huge fan of Looney Tunes!!!! hands down, one of my favorite cartoons. so much better than some of the stuff now-a-days that passes for cartoons....

Big fan here. My favorite one is "One Froggy Evening". This is some insanely surrealistic work by Chuck Jones. Anyone else remember this classic about the construction worker who finds a box inside a cornerstone of a building that's being demolished?? This is one for the ages.

The Cartoon Network did a show naming the 100 greatest cartoons (as determined by who, I don't know). But "One Froggy Evening" was #1. Truly outstanding.

Woah, Camel! <BANG!> Whens I says woah, I means woah!

And of course the Dragon was cool too...

"Leopold. Leopold. Leopold..."
"That's a nice fat Opera Singer."

"That was a dirty bit 'O cheatin'..."
88258.jpg

"Kill da Wabbit, Kill da Wabbit..."

kill_the_wabbit.jpg

Every time I see this I can't stop laughing...
Brunhilde+Bugs+Bunny+Fool+Opera.JPG

anyone know a source to buy all of these, I have a few dvd's but there doesn't seem to be a definitive set. Any suggestions?

I'm a foghorn leghorn / bugs / yosemite sam man myself :)

I'm a huge fan of Looney Tunes!!!! hands down, one of my favorite cartoons. so much better than some of the stuff now-a-days that passes for cartoons....

Ahhh... a true voice of reason if there ever was one! :D Many memories of me watching them with my Mom at any time of the day when I was a wee lad. For me, they were a new discovery, and for her reliving memories of having viewed the shorts at the theater when she was a kid. Good times - and good comedy never grows stale.

Now where am I... 'I think I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque!'

Ahhh... a true voice of reason if there ever was one! :D Many memories of me watching them with my Mom at any time of the day when I was a wee lad. For me, they were a new discovery, and for her reliving memories of having viewed the shorts at the theater when she was a kid. Good times - and good comedy never grows stale.

Now where am I... 'I think I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque!'
it was the same with my dad and I!

you guys should check out cartoon network, because at 6:00am and at 12:00pm, they run loony tunes cartoons for a solid hour (or at least they did during the summer, not sure if that's changed...)!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom