Any Love for the Klipsch over-ear BT?

ndes01njd

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair of Klipsch reference over the ear bluetooth headphones. Read a couple of bad reviews mainly about cracking plastic and a few negative remarks about a lack of bass, but the overwhelming majority of the reviews just rave about how great they are. Anyone in here have experience with them?

Well, I should have them in time for a round trip flight next weekend. I'll leave some opinions here about them if anyone's interested.

So how do they sound? My son is in the market for some BT headphones and I am just not knowledgeable enough to help nor do I have much interest in headphones in general.

Keep in mind that I don't have anything to compare to and haven't had a decent pair of cans since my on ear Realistics that I bought new sometime around 1982, loaned out around 1990 and haven't seen since...

I found the Klipsch over ear BT Reference cans to be very comfortable and light weight, also extremely nice to not be tethered to a device! They came with a nice hard case and look very classy.

The sound was flawless in respect to clarity and providing an honest representation of the music. With that said I have to admit that I did have to crank the bass up on my EQ to get the low frequencies up to where most people would consider normal.

If you are looking for a pair of cans with booming bass, then stay away from these as you WILL be disappointed. However, if you are looking for great sound with no exaggeration on the low frequencies, you will probably like these just fine.

Back
Top Bottom