Any Members in Cleveland Area???

Hey, Wake me up. Nothing like falling asleep at the switch. I was born in Cleveland (Deconess Horsepital). I went to sit in on one of Ghoulardi"s Saturday shows back in the PARMA, Cool it with the boom-booms, DOROTHY (Fuldheim), daze. I live in Ridgeville now, not far from Cleveland. Depending on date and time it sounds like a happening. What to bring?

Clevelanders

Doc,
Depending as well on the date, I would Love to attend, no doubt there are white socks in my drawer as well, but no Chrome balls or pink flamingo's, which for those reading this in the know, will verify my "life-long" Cleveland residence status.
I currently reside in Elyria, but am trying to move out a little, and I think I am the Tech that You asked about that built my own amp. Happy to say that she is running well and sounding good, but all else is packed away waiting for the move, (which may not even happen this year- dont know)
Let me know the date You decide on.
For all others browsing this thread, I like the Cleveland area, like everywhere, there are great folks, and there are bung-holes here, and Dr. Audio is an example of one of the very best You'll find anywhere, as well as the other members of the AK community represented here.
The Doc is always willing to help, just for the sake of helping. This is really great, especially when You find out he is a literal encyclopedia of Audio knowledge. Thanks Doc, and everyone else, hope to see you soon.

Bill, glad to see you are going also....

Some of these folks might be interested in your woodworking techniques. Just look at his avator to see latest "work of art"
Ron

When, Where, What.......

,,,,,can we bring?
Beer?
Carl's Bucyrus Brats?
12- 87cent driver per side OB line array? (weather permitting, open truck)

Re: Bill, glad to see you are going also....

Originally posted by spkrman57
Some of these folks might be interested in your woodworking techniques. Just look at his avator to see latest "work of art"
Ron

Ain't that the truth!

Between Bill and Bill, I'm convinced there ain't nothing they can't do with wood...and do well!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

Somebody post a date and address . . . However you do this stuff. . . . Sounds like fun. . . BTW no I didnt make that (???) amp???
Difficult for me to use a fingernail clipper much less and real tech work. . . I still cant figure out how the sound gets from the wall to the speakers. . .

Ok, I tried to PM everyone on this thread but I couldn't wait 1 minute between each post, so here goes:
I have 2 dates open and I need a vote:
Saturday July 31 4:00 - 9:00pm
or
Saturday Aug. 28 4:00 - 9:00pm

I will provide Burgers and Veggie Burgers and soft drinks,
folks should bring a side dish and whatever else they want to drink.
Don't bring Audio gear, I have 3 systems, no waiting...
You can show off your stuff at the next meet, ok?

Everyone please let me know what date you prefer and if you are bringing anyone.
PM me and let me know so we can get the ball rolling!

I have an interest, I live in Shelby “just north of Mansfield”
Transportation would be the only hitch. “not allowed to drive”.
But I’ll see if I can work something out.

Ok, guys, I need you to PM me with your preference for the date. So far Aug 28th is winning, but I've only heard from 3 people.
I will announce the results on Thursday.

Ok, the official date will be Saturday, Aug 28. All interested parties please RSVP to me by PM, and I'll give out directions.
Bring plenty of music; vinyl and CDs!

Back
Top Bottom