1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Any "My Pillow" users?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Forums' started by Ilikevinyl, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Ilikevinyl

Ilikevinyl Cool Breeze Subscriber

I just love "My Pillow"!! It is the best pillow I have owned! Used to get neck aches here and there when I woke up. With the "My Pillow", never had a neck ache! Had the pillow for a couple of weeks now. I highly recommend one!! Before you use it, you must put it in the dryer on high heat for 15 minutes only! It comes out more fluffy. The one thing I noticed, I dream much more! Which means I'm getting a deeper sleep. A cousin of mine has one and she says the same thing about dreaming more! Just wanted to know how many of you have a "My Pillow". They aren't that cheap but well worth the money, IMO! If you haven't seen the commercial, here it is.

Te-Te and OnTheBlitz like this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. pustelniakr

pustelniakr Silver Miner at Large Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Subscriber

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Enjoy,
    Rich P

3. OnTheBlitz

OnTheBlitz ->"Dad, It's time to play stick!" Subscriber

I've thought about getting one. Now that I've heard direct testimony from fellow audio/music lover that it is actually a good thing, I will strongly consider it. I think they have a deal where you can get 2 for price of 1, right?

Ilikevinyl likes this.
  4. Ilikevinyl

Thanks for your kind words! :thumbsup: I don't know if they still have that 2 for one deal. I bought mine at Kohl's, was $79.99, on sale for $59.99. Had a 30% off coupon so mine cost $41. Walmart has them for $49.88 everyday, Standard/Queen size. My sister just bought her pillow there today! They come in two sizes. Standard/Queen or King. Also have "Medium Fill" or "Firm". Mine is the Standard/Queen, Medium Fill. The King size is $10 more.

5. slow_jazz

slow_jazz AK Subscriber Subscriber

I need a good pillow.

Ilikevinyl likes this.
  6. sKiZo

sKiZo Hates received: 8642 Subscriber

Do they make a My Mattress yet?

Dave1384, Ronald1973 and mkane like this.

7. invaderzim

invaderzim AK Subscriber Subscriber

Ilikevinyl likes this.
  8. 4-2-7

4-2-7 Smart Ass Sponsor Subscriber

If you haven't seen it? only 10 times a night, and yes they generally have a code to use when you call in, two for one. But that doesn't mean they don't jack up the price for it.

62caddy and Ilikevinyl like this.
  9. bobsvinyl

bobsvinyl Painfully Aware Subscriber

My wife and I both have problems sleeping so we took a chance and went with the twofer deal. I'm always the skeptic, but I have to say I am really impressed. I'm more comfortable and the pillow doesn't flatten out. It's washable so I should have it for a long time.

Now I'm waiting for a My Stereo to come out. Perfect sound and if you buy one speaker, you get the second one free.

10. Beemerdoc

Beemerdoc Grumpy Old Fart Subscriber

I got mine about a year ago, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
    I also got the twofer, which came with 2 travel size, but the little travel pillows are too small. (For my fat head!)

Ilikevinyl likes this.
  11. dosmalo

dosmalo T-Totaled Subscriber

How does the My Pillow compare to one of those memory foam orthopedic pillows?
    I'm shopping for one or the other soon.

Ilikevinyl likes this.

12. Grenadeslio

Grenadeslio Super Member

I'm a down feather pillow kind of guy. My lady decided I needed a new pillow, so we purchased a My Pillow. Now I've never been a great sleeper, but this pillow was like torture, as is every synthetic pillow. Really wanted to give it a good try so I suffered through the whole night, so glad I didn't let the little lady throw away my old friend.

That said, my lady is using the new pillow and she loves it, but she's always had synthetic pillows. Now I have to go online to find a new feather pillow.

steerpike2, Ross6860 and Ilikevinyl like this.
  13. sonofagun231

sonofagun231 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Many videos on his and other pillows on youtube - check them out first.

I've seen brand name pillows at local discount stores as low as $10 - I'm talking with the Serta name on them.

14. Mr.Jim

Mr.Jim President of nothing Subscriber

Worth every penny.

Ilikevinyl likes this.
  15. Christian B

Christian B AK Subscriber Subscriber

Now you're gonna make me try one. Thanks Steve. :)

Ilikevinyl likes this.
  16. Ilikevinyl

17. bobsvinyl

bobsvinyl Painfully Aware Subscriber

I just wanted to mention that Steve's "My Pillow" is actually a giant cheese curd.

UncleBingo and Ilikevinyl like this.
  18. Ilikevinyl

I've read many reviews about memory foam being toxic and people getting sick, from the memory foam mattresses.

19. Ilikevinyl

:rflmao: That's a good one, Bob! :rflmao:

Rome, Beemerdoc and bobsvinyl like this.
  20. Ilikevinyl

You'll have to report back, Christian, when you try it out for the first time. Make sure you read the washing instructions!