Any "My Pillow" users?

Ilikevinyl

Cool Breeze
Subscriber
I just love "My Pillow"!! It is the best pillow I have owned! Used to get neck aches here and there when I woke up. With the "My Pillow", never had a neck ache! Had the pillow for a couple of weeks now. I highly recommend one!! Before you use it, you must put it in the dryer on high heat for 15 minutes only! It comes out more fluffy. The one thing I noticed, I dream much more! Which means I'm getting a deeper sleep. A cousin of mine has one and she says the same thing about dreaming more! Just wanted to know how many of you have a "My Pillow". They aren't that cheap but well worth the money, IMO! If you haven't seen the commercial, here it is.

I've thought about getting one. Now that I've heard direct testimony from fellow audio/music lover that it is actually a good thing, I will strongly consider it. I think they have a deal where you can get 2 for price of 1, right?

I've thought about getting one. Now that I've heard direct testimony from fellow audio/music lover that it is actually a good thing, I will strongly consider it. I think they have a deal where you can get 2 for price of 1, right?

Thanks for your kind words! :thumbsup: I don't know if they still have that 2 for one deal. I bought mine at Kohl's, was $79.99, on sale for $59.99. Had a 30% off coupon so mine cost $41. Walmart has them for $49.88 everyday, Standard/Queen size. My sister just bought her pillow there today! They come in two sizes. Standard/Queen or King. Also have "Medium Fill" or "Firm". Mine is the Standard/Queen, Medium Fill. The King size is $10 more.

My wife and I both have problems sleeping so we took a chance and went with the twofer deal. I'm always the skeptic, but I have to say I am really impressed. I'm more comfortable and the pillow doesn't flatten out. It's washable so I should have it for a long time.

Now I'm waiting for a My Stereo to come out. Perfect sound and if you buy one speaker, you get the second one free.

I got mine about a year ago, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
I also got the twofer, which came with 2 travel size, but the little travel pillows are too small. (For my fat head!)

I'm a down feather pillow kind of guy. My lady decided I needed a new pillow, so we purchased a My Pillow. Now I've never been a great sleeper, but this pillow was like torture, as is every synthetic pillow. Really wanted to give it a good try so I suffered through the whole night, so glad I didn't let the little lady throw away my old friend.

That said, my lady is using the new pillow and she loves it, but she's always had synthetic pillows. Now I have to go online to find a new feather pillow.

Many videos on his and other pillows on youtube - check them out first.

I've seen brand name pillows at local discount stores as low as $10 - I'm talking with the Serta name on them.

How does the My Pillow compare to one of those memory foam orthopedic pillows?
I'm shopping for one or the other soon.

I've read many reviews about memory foam being toxic and people getting sick, from the memory foam mattresses.

Back
Top Bottom