Any r-200-b owners out there ?

Oldsf85

You dont here about this one very much,it has nuvistors in the front end and shortwave band.

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 48
Ha, I just mentioned swiping the knobs off mine, for the new-to-me KM-60. :D My R-200-B never worked since I've had it, I think maybe it's a bad transformer, but I got it real cheap, with the hopes of eventually fixing it. It would be kinda cool to play around with the shortwave.

Cool, that's apparently a bit of a rare bird. I like that busy dial face.

I believe Radioactive has or had one. I have a TFM300 from the same period.

you are correct brian and i still own mine but like spacemans mine needs some refurbishing .being a tuner fanatic i intend to get it working one day.
do you have one Oldsf85?

Here's a page on it from the 1967 FISHER HANDBOOK.

Larry

fish67cat15.jpg

I wonder what the preamp and power amp in he unigue system that is in the photo. It seems then all the ones around need work. I do wonder if anyone has a working one in a system.

At least I'm not the only one holding onto gear that doesn't even work. :D We'll have to get serious about getting these things running again, one of these days. :yes: BTW, thanks for posting that ad Larry, it's pretty motivational. :thmbsp:

Why be serious about getting these to work when there are more to be found?

Hey Oldsf85,
How's that TX-100 on top of the tuner?
I've had X-101-Ds that look like that and this solid state Fisher 50 that ain't too bad soundin' neither.

B/C they all seem to need work to get going and when working are both a nice tuner and interesting as well.

Back
Top Bottom